Happee Friday my awesomesauces!!
I am so looking forward to this weekend, mainly because its been such a hectic work week, and I’m in a dire need of a good shopping and day out with the girlfriends ❤
Tomorrow I’ll be heading out to Jaya One to experience the 14th Markets @ Jaya One. If you recall, I’ve been attending Markets religiously since their 10th Installation, lol! #LoyalCustomerAlert! If you’re wondering what to do on a sunny Saturday morning, why not come and join me tomorrow?
Date: 20th December 2014, Saturday
Time: 11am to 9pm
Venue: The School, Jaya One, Petaling Jaya
Here’s a throwback pic from one of their previous Markets.
The Markets is held quarterly, and is back for its 14th installation in its regular location, at The School in Jaya One. If you’re in need of some last minute Christmas shopping, I highly suggest you drop by for massive sales, and a shopping paradise where everything and anything is literally a few footsteps away.
There will be more than 60 specially selected vendors offering fashion, food, homemade paraphernalia, and a whole lot more of other amazing items.
As always, Markets have been stepping up their game every quarter, and this no, they are introducing Special Sales Hours, where you can find amazing discounts at selected vendors during those certain times.
Not only that, the first 1,200 visitors will be taking home special goodie bags filled with products and shopping vouchers!
AND, if you get hungry, not to fret, there will be a whole lot of food trucks selling a variety of yummy meals.
PS: A lil’ birdie told me that there will be a Photo Corner, where one lucky person with the most creative picture will win a Xiaomi smartphone, so go crazy 😀
And as a Market veteran, here are some good ol’ wise tips you should/must know:
1. Dress for warm weather. Even though the bazaar is held indoors this time, a lot of the clothing stores will still be outside in the heat, so think summer!
2. Collect business cards for stores that you are interested in. At Markets, most of the booths will have their business cards handy, and if you spot a store that you may want to look up sometime, you better pick up their card!
3. Carry a tote bag to fill up your purchases. Most booths will have a no-plastic bag policy, so you might want to bring a tote of your own to tote around haha..
4. Bring a bottle of water. Its amazing, I could find stores selling all sorts of drinks, but I couldn’t find one that sold H2O. The horror :O
5. Oh, and bring cash, hahaha. Most of the booths will not be accepting credit/debit cards. 🙂 Cash is king yo!
Useful links as per below for more information:
See all of you there tomorrow!