Hello awesome people!
I figured that I’d take a break from all the make-up reviewing, and stop for a moment to show you guys the products that I have been using to take my makeup off instead. All that grimy makeup has to be washed off at the end of the day, remember? 🙂 Please don’t ever go to bed with makeup on, you’ll just be wasting all the hard work put into your skin care regime. The spots, white heads & blackheads are just not worth it.
Just to share with you guys, my cleansing routine usually goes something along the lines of this:
- If I’m strapped for time, (which is almost all the time tbh) I use a cotton pad together with a makeup remover, and wipe off all my makeup. Then I proceed to cleanse with my facial cleanser. (Currently using the Vichy Normaderm Gel Cleanser)
- Other times when I want to cleanse my makeup and take a shower in one go, I’ll use my cleansing oils, (Have been using Shu Uemura Porefinist Anti-shine Fresh Cleansing Oil for now) massage it into my face, & wash it off with water & face cleanser.
- And when I have extra time on hand, I like to take my own sweet time with a cleansing balm, massage it into my skin, and wipe it off with warm water and a face cloth. (My current cleansing balm is from Clarins, love it!)
- Even if I use a makeup remover, cleansing oil, or a cleansing balm, I always make sure to double cleanse, meaning I go over my skin for a second time with a facial cleanser, to get rid of all the oils, and any excess makeup that might still be clinging on for dear life.
- And in some rare cases, I’ve even triple cleansed too!
- And that’s its folks! *insert the nostalgic Looney Tunes cartoons here lol!*
- In any case if I’m too sleepy, tired, or just plain ol lazy, I just use a makeup wipe! One day of not cleaning my skin to death wont kill me. 😀